Join our six-week 1:1 coaching programme to support your transition to the AIP protocol
The Autoimmune Protocol, or AIP, is a stricter version of the paleo diet, that focuses on nutrient density and the elimination of specific foods that contribute to inflammation, particularly in those with autoimmune disease. The main aims of the protocol are to heal the gut wall and restore digestive function, rebalance the microbiome, eliminate nutrient deficiencies and support the body’s detoxification pathways.
This scientifically based six-week programme has been created to support people wishing to transition to the AIP Protocol in a slow and steady phased approach. Each week you will learn which foods to eliminate and why, and which foods to introduce, so that by the end of the six weeks you will have fully transitioned to the protocol. Evidence shows that by introducing new habits in a slow and steady way, instead of all at once, you are more likely to stick with the new habits.
1:1 6-week AIP PROGRAMME with KYLIE
Included in the 1:1 AIP Programme:
• An initial 90 minute consultation
• 6 weekly 30 minute consultations where we introduce what you will be eliminating and why
• Helpful hints and tips, recipes, handouts and guides to help keep you on track
• Healthy lifestyle suggestions to help support your healing process
• In depth guide to the the re-introduction phase specific to your individual needs
• Introduction to online AIP resources to help you continue on your journey once the programme has finished
Contact Kylie for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org